Changes to our shipping policy.
Due to recent price increases at USPS we are no longer able to offer free shipping on our Dubia Roaches. With changes to USPS policy we will no longer guarantee live arrival with first class shipping. If you choose to ship your order via First class mail you accept the risk of delays. Shipping with priority mail will carry the same live arrival guarantee as always (See Below) We hope these changes will be temporary as USPS sorts out the challenges they are experiencing, and that we can get back to offering free shipping in the near future. If you have questions or comments please feel free to text us at 402 685 3234
Thank you for your continued support!
Dubia Roaches Shipping Information
Please read this important information about your delivery so you know what to expect and have your experience with us the best possible.
Live Arrival Guarantee (LAG)
Your order is protected under the LAG if the following terms are met:
If temperatures are below 50 degrees or above 80 degrees you must have your order held at your local post office.
If temps are below 50 degrees you must choose to add a heat pack.
We will not replace, reship, refund if you do not follow our shipping guidelines.
If your package is to be held at USPS, in addition to selecting hold at post office upon checkout, you must call your local PO and have them hold the package.
By purchasing from Reptile Restaurant you are agreeing to these terms:
- We ship Monday through Thursday and orders placed before noon CST will ship same day,
- Your order will be packaged in a muslin bag with egg crate inside to provide a safe place for the insects to travel. The bag is then placed securely in a box for the journey. Dubia can survive 30+ days in the box.
- Delivery time is not guaranteed by USPS and generally takes 2-3 to arrive.
- Unless you choose to add insurance for $2 we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- We are not responsible for shipping delays.
- It is the customer's responsibility to follow their tracking. This includes when package is ready to be picked up at PO due to hold.
- It is the customer's responsibility to be home when your package arrives.
- If you cannot be home to receive your package, you must contact your local USPS and request your package to be held.
- For DOA you must contact us within 1 hour of delivery based on the USPS tracking data and provide photos of your DOA.
- We are not responsible for incorrect addresses.
- We are not responsible for returned packages due to incorrect address or non-pickup.
- We do not ship to Florida, Hawaii or US Territories
Supplies and Dry Goods
Supplies and dry goods will be shipped Monday - Friday and will be shipped USPS first class mail or priority mail.
First class parcel is not a guaranteed service. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages.
Priority mail will carry insurance for the value of the item including shipping costs. Lost or damaged packages may be covered by priority mail insurance. All claims are decided by USPS.